The rules of play at the Golf d'Ormesson
The Golf d’Ormesson presents its rules of play to access its 18-hole golf course.
Respect of the course
- Rake the sand bunkers
- Raise the pitches on the green
- Repair the divots, ball impacts and damages caused by one’s shoes
- Avoid damaging the course by creating divots during test movements or while hitting the ground with the head of your golf club.
- Do not use your club’s head to remove a ball from the green’s hole
- Do not lean on your clubs on a green
- The flag should be correctly replaced in the hole before leaving the green
- Do not drive your trolley (or golf cart) on the tees, forecourts and greens
- Use the predetermined marked paths as much as possible