A cookie is a file, which does not allow the identification of the user of the Site, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate navigation on the site and are also intended to allow various measures of use.
The rules of play at the Golf d'Ormesson
The Golf d’Ormesson presents its rules of play to access its 18-hole golf course.
Respect of the course
- Rake the sand bunkers
- Raise the pitches on the green
- Repair the divots, ball impacts and damages caused by one’s shoes
- Avoid damaging the course by creating divots during test movements or while hitting the ground with the head of your golf club.
- Do not use your club’s head to remove a ball from the green’s hole
- Do not lean on your clubs on a green
- The flag should be correctly replaced in the hole before leaving the green
- Do not drive your trolley (or golf cart) on the tees, forecourts and greens
- Use the predetermined marked paths as much as possible